A practical, no-nonsense BOOK that teaches you the WHY and the HOW of ridding yourself of emotional, physical and body clutter. Kate helps you to LIVE LIGHT, LIVE LARGE.
Having helped thousands of clients with her unique programmes, Kate Emmerson, the Quick Shift Deva, now shares her enthusiasm for and expertise in clearing clutter at all levels with you.
Her life and work motto is to LIVE LIGHT, LIVE LARGE and this book tells you how to follow suit.
Let her inspire you with her in-depth understanding of the psychology of clutter and how it keeps you from living the life you are destined to live NOW.
- Understand the full spectrum of clutter through an empowering definition.
- Learn how the three aspects of clutter intertwine to hold each other hostage.
- Face up to the reality of your current clutter without shame or blame.
- Understand how clutter stops you from moving forward and LIVING LARGE.
- Face your personal sabotage system and why you really have clutter.
- Accurately calculate the monetary cost of your clutter.
- Practically shift your clutter following Kate’s 28-day step-by-step process.
- Stay motivated to tackle the overwhelm associated with clutter.
- Learn simple tricks, tools and systems to stay in charge going forward.
“Kate is a no-nonsense, kick-ass, quick-shift deva and this exceptional book reflects the same qualities. Kate has helped me de-clutter and de-stress my life and this book with its practical tips and “how-to’s” will certainly help you do the same”.
Donna McCallum, the Fairy Godmother